Th Mardingtop 65+10L backpack is a large capacity hiking and adventure backpack. This backpack comes with a whopping 65+ liters of main capacity and an additional 10L from the detachable side bags. All this space is more than enough for any adventure or even to use as a Bug Out bag.
In this review we’re going to evaluate the quality, durability and travel friendliness of this backpack. So let’s get to it.
Key Features of the Mardingtop 65+10L Backpack
- Made from water resistance material 600D polyester.
- MOLLE webbing is provided in this pack with high quality YKK zippers.
- Quick access main compartment with two big side pockets.
- This is a 3 day assault backpack for climbing, trekking, travelling and/or hiking.
So this pack is made from a 600D polyester material with a waterproof coating. The build quality of this pack is very well thought out. It feels solid and durable in your hands. Our outdoors tests also show this to be true.
It took a beating during our brush test with lots of branches and prickly brush. Nary a scratch on it after several long hikes through heavy brush.
The YKK zipper quality is very good and it works effortlessly and doesn’t pinch up like other cheaper zippers. As well, Mardington uses Bar Tack reinforced stitching on the stress points for added strength and durability.
Despite being a 65+ liter capacity this pack is not that heavy.
External and Internal Space
There is a bottom compartment in this pack which has plenty of space. You can put your sleeping bag in it and still have room for some extra items.
On the front there is an external pouch for keeping a few small items.
The main compartment of this pack comes with a drawstring and expansion collar. In the main compartment, you get long wide open chamber to keep all your stuff.
The main compartment of the bag can be reached by a front and a bottom mounted zipper for easier access.
And also the main compartment has key tabs to either hold your keys or hydration equipment/hose.
The main compartment also has a hydration frame to put your hydration pack.
This pack has a lot of compression straps on it to help you make it smaller once all your items are packed in.
Last but not the least, this pack has two removable side pockets to keep your navigation gear, water bottles, and snacks/energy bars or any or small items you want access to without having to take the entire pack off.
Comfort and Padding
This pack comes with an adjustable suspension system to adjust your straps and an ample amount of mesh and padded areas along the back for proper ventilation.
One of my favorite features is the 8 stage Torso height adjustment.
The S-shape shoulder and Hip Belt straps of this pack are well padded. The Shoulder straps also contain D Loops for added connections.
In our tests, we were able to easily carry this pack for hours without hurting our back and/or shoulders. The padding on the back of this pack is also very good and comfortable.
Additional Key Points
On the external Molle webbing you can attach a lots of things. This pack also comes with 65+10 Liter capacity. Mardingtop makes a few other models in a 50L, 60L and even a 75L. But for us, this Mardingtop 65+10L backpack is the sweet spot.
This pack comes in 10 different colors so you can match it to just about any gear you may already have.
And last but not least, it comes at a cost of just under $100. Which gives this hiking backpack a really solid price to performance ratio.
- ✅ Big bag with lots of space.
- ✅ Great comfort and adjustability.
- ✅ Long lasting and durable.
- ✅ Budget friendly backpack.
- ⭕ Not the best for overly heavy items.
- ⭕ Takes time to adjust the bag.
- ⭕ Once fully loaded, can’t be used as a carry bag.
Conclusion on the Mardingtop 65+10L Backpack
So after reviewing and testing the Mardingtop 65+10L backpack, here is what I conclude:
This is a budget friendly adventure backpack with fair amount of space.
The amount of comfort Mardingtop 65+10L backpack provides is excellent.
This backpack has lots of nice features and that includes the Molle and compression straps.
Overall, this is a quality pack with lots of features and comes at a great price. Without a doubt, it may very well become your go to backpack!
- MATERIAL- 65+10L, 11.4"*7.1"*35.4". This tactical backpack is made of Water-resistant 600D polyester. YKK Zipper. Rain Cover Included.
- BREATHABLE WAIST BELT- This travel backpack with padded waist belt, can fit within 49" waist.
- MOLLE WEBBING- You can hang on tools,trekking pole,tents,sleeping bag and other accessory with using this molle design.
- DETACHABLE SIDE POCKET- This hiking backpack with 2 big Detachable side pockets(13.8"*6.3"*3.9") that can carry plenty of camping & survival gear.
- SUITS- The hiking backpack is well used as 3 day assault pack for hiking,trekking,camping,climbing,traveling.